Federal Transit Administration
To contact the Federal Transit Administration about local public transportation
We Want to Hear from You!
We need your feedback—both good and bad—to ensure that your experience with FAX is the best possible.
There are many ways to contact us:
- Electronically fill out and submit the online contact form at the bottom of this page, under the “Contact FAX” section.
- Print the complaint and/or compliment form and submit the hard copy in person or by mail to any of the FAX office locations.
- Call (559) 621-RIDE (7433) or dial 711 California Relay Service to speak to a customer service representative.
- Visit the Manchester Transit Center (MTC), at 3590 N. Blackstone.
- Visit the FAX Administrative Office at 2223 “G” Street.
- To file an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) grievance, visit the City of Fresno ADA web page.
- To view the FAX Title VI Non-Discrimination Policy and/or to file a Title VI complaint, visit the FAX Title VI web page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you need a response to your complaint or compliment, FAX will need your name and either your address or a telephone number to get back in touch with you. Don’t worry, your contact information is kept confidential. In order to formalize complaints, FAX requires the complainant’s signature and contact information.
If you call, write or e-mail us concerning a positive experience you have had with a bus driver, that driver will be acknowledged by the Supervisor at his/her bus division for providing excellent customer service.
A Complaint Coordinator inputs the information from your complaint into a database for record keeping purposes. The transit supervisor speaks to the bus driver regarding the complaint and appropriate action is taken. A response to the complaint is then sent to the Complaint Coordinator. The Complaint Coordinator will send the Complainant a letter when the complaint investigation is completed.