The City of Fresno today announced that dog parks at Parks, After School, Recreation and Community Services (PARCS) facilities will re-open on Monday, June 15, 2020, with modifications.
Dog park visitors must follow social distancing recommendations:
- Maintain a minimum of six feet apart from others
- No group congregation allowed
- No physical contact with others
- Do not allow dogs to interact with other dogs outside of your household
- Avoid touching your face after handling toys or other equipment
- Provide your own water and dog bowl
- Bring your own dog waste bags and dispose of in provided trash receptacles
- No extracurricular or social activity shall take place within the dog park
- All users should leave the facility immediately after play
- Facial covers are required within the dog park
City staff may limit the number of users at one time due to space limitations. Dog park hours have also been modified to 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., daily.
City of Fresno dog parks are Al Radka Dog Park, Basin AH1 Dog Park, Belcher Dog Park, Figarden Dog Park, Inspiration Dog Park, Jaswant Singh Khalra Dog Park, Koligian Dog Park, Roeding Dog Park*, Stallion Dog Park, Todd Beamer Dog Park, Woodward Dog Park*.
* Dog parks at Roeding and Woodward Parks will be open from 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Parking lots at City-owned parks remain closed at this time.
Visitors exhibiting symptoms of the coronavirus, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have serious underlying health conditions are asked not to enter the facilities. All other dog park rules/regulations remain in effect.