Public Utility FAQs

General What Holidays does Solid Waste Management Division recognize?We recognize Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day. What do I do with Household Hazardous Wastes?Please visit our Household Hazardous Waste page for information. Fresno County now has an HHW facility. Call (559) 600-4259 for information and locations. Where do I take paint?If usable, donate the paint to a school, church […]