FREE WIFI ON BRT ROUTE 1 BEGINNING FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15TH
- ROUTE 1: FAX will provide Free WiFi beginning Friday, October 15, 2021. For details, visit www.fresno.gov/faxwifi/.
BIG FRESNO FAIR DETOUR BEGAN MONDAY, OCTOBER 4TH
- ROUTE 26 NORTH AND SOUTHBOUND: A portion of Butler Avenue will be closed for the Big Fresno Fair, Monday, October 4th through Tuesday, October 19th. The route will detour onto Woodward from Cedar and Maple. Temporary bus stops will be established on Maple at Butler and Route 38 bus stops will be utilized on Cedar.
Fares Reinstated September 1st
- SEPTEMBER 1, 2021: FAX bus fares reinstated, reduced prices. Fares will go on sale on Friday, August 27, 2021. For details, visit the Fares and Passes page.
CONSTRUCTION DETOUR Beginning Monday, August 9th
- ROUTE 32 NORTH AND SOUTHBOUND: Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd will be closed during construction. Buses will detour to Elm between Church and Jensen, in both directions, before resuming the regular route. NB 32 will utilize the Route 38 bus stop at Jensen and MLK. All bus stops in the affected area will be closed.
FAX, Handy Ride, and Manchester Transit Center (MTC) are operational. Customers, visitors, and passengers are REQUIRED to wear facial coverings while riding FAX buses or when visiting the FAX Handy Ride or MTC office until 1/18/22 (Federal Order issued by the CDC on 1/29/21 and extended by TSA on 4/30/21).
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS)
– Stay home when you are sick.
– Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 50% alcohol.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, cough into your sleeve.
– Avoid contact with sick people.
CONTINUES THROUGH CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION
DETOUR TO ACCOMMODATE CONSTRUCTION OF THE NEW FRESNO COUNTY JAIL
- ROUTE 22 SOUTHBOUND: M Street to Tuolumne to L Street, L Street to Merced, Van Ness to Fresno, resume the regular route.
The bus stop on Merced at M Street is closed. Use existing bus stop at L shelter (inside platform).
We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience.