MONDAY JUNE 21, 2021 – INCREASED PASSENGER CAPACITY
- ALL FAX AND HANDY RIDE BUSES – All passenger capacity restrictions will be eliminated (masks still required).
FAX UPCOMING HOLIDAY SERVICE SCHEDULE
- MONDAY, JULY 5 – All Routes will be on a Sunday service schedule in observation of Independence Day.
RIDE FREE! On Monday, March 1, 2021, FAX bus fares were temporarily suspended.
FAX, Handy Ride, and Manchester Transit Center (MTC) are operational. Customers, visitors, and passengers are REQUIRED to wear facial coverings while riding FAX buses or when visiting the FAX Handy Ride or MTC office until 9/13/21 (Federal Order issued by the CDC on 1/29/21 and extended by TSA on 4/30/21).
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS)
– Stay home when you are sick.
– Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 50% alcohol.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, cough into your sleeve.
– Avoid contact with sick people.
CONTINUES THROUGH CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION
DETOUR TO ACCOMMODATE CONSTRUCTION OF THE NEW FRESNO COUNTY JAIL
- ROUTE 22 SOUTHBOUND: M Street to Tuolumne to L Street, L Street to Merced, Van Ness to Fresno, resume the regular route.
The bus stop on Merced at M Street is closed. Use existing bus stop at L shelter (inside platform).
We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience.