Our goals are to attract and retain businesses whose commitment to Fresno can lower the unemployment rate and raise the median household income…in every Fresno neighborhood. Considering a move to Fresno? We can help you identify possible locations and assess your cost of doing business here compared to other cities or states.
“We Work for You”
Southwest Airlines, the nation’s largest domestic air carrier in 2019, started service at Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) in Spring 2021.
Our team partners with the Fresno Regional Workforce Development Board to organize regular job fairs.
Fresno is Shovel-Ready
Get the “Fresno Means Business” Newsletter
How We Can Help Your Business
We work for everyone who contributes to Fresno’s prosperity, from the street food vendors and Mom and Pop storefronts that make our neighborhoods unique and walkable to the agricultural producers that make our valley the biggest food-producing region in the country.
We welcome the “boomerangs” who come home to nurture their dreams.
And we celebrate the entrepreneurs in manufacturing and technology who are turning Fresno into a city that makes things as well as it grows food.
We can help you:
- Find the perfect location whether moving across town or across the country
- Identify and obtain incentives and funding
- Troubleshoot problems and finance your growth
- Facilitate the business tax, zoning clearance & permitting process
- Match you with programs to find employees and upskill your workforce development