Enjoy Free WiFi on Route 1, starting October 15, 2021!
Steps to Connect:
- Make sure WiFi is enabled on your device. This is a toggle setting on phones and tablets and sometimes a physical switch on computers.
- Select your WiFi adapter to list the available networks.
- Android—Go to Settings/Connections/WiFi
- iOS-Go to Settings/WiFi
- Windows—Click the WiFi icon in the bottom-right corner to see a list of available networks.
- macOS—Click the WiFi icon in the top-right corner to see a list of available networks.
- Select the FAX Bus Public WiFi network.
- Make sure you are connecting to the FAX Bus Public WiFi network on your device.
- If you have connected to the WiFi previously and have not used your device for 30 minutes, you may need to reconnect to the FAX Bus Public WiFi network. Enabling and disabling WiFi will reconnect you to the network.
- Turn off WiFi on your device and turn it back on again.
- Android – Go to Settings/Connections/WiFi, Toggle the ‘on’ button to ‘off’ and back to ‘on’.
- iOS – Go to Settings/WiFi, Toggle WiFi button to the left (grey) and back to right (green).
- On Windows, you should see a WiFi icon in the bottom-right corner. Click to see a list of available networks. Click to open a menu and shut off WiFi. Do the same to turn it back on.
- On macOS, you should see a WiFi icon in the top-right corner. Click to open a menu and shut off WiFi. Do the same to turn it back on.
- Forget the FAX Bus Public WiFi network and try to reconnect.
- Restart your device by powering it off and on.
- If applicable, disable or uninstall any VPN applications on your device.
If none of the above worked to resolve your issue, call (559) 621-1486.