City of Fresno

One Call Center

Welcome Message…

Need Copy for this, what is the One Call Center explanation.

Call Center Reps

Special Events

E-Waste Event- 4/21/2018 @ LCC Base and Sorting Facility 1805 E. California Ave. from 10 AM to 2 PM

Shred Event-4/7/2018 @ Municipal Service Center 1325 El Dorado from 9 AM to 1 PM

Seasonal Information

New Watering Schedule for April and May! ODD numbered addresses (street numbers ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9) should water on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays. EVEN numbered addresses (street numbers ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8) should water on Wednesdays and/or Sundays. There should be no watering on Mondays, Thursdays, or Fridays.

Hours of Operation

The City of Fresno One Call Center staff is available Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM. You may report an issue 24/7 via (559) 621-CITY (2489), FresGo app, or by clicking Create a Service Request.

On Call Center Holidays:  1/1/18, 1/15/18, 2/19/18, 5/28/18, 7/4/18, 9/3/18, 11/12/18, 11/22/18, 11/23/18, & 12/25/18

Frequently Asked Questions

Does the City of Fresno provide sand bags to residents?

Sand Bags are not provided by the City of Fresno. You may retrieve sandbags at 9400 N. Matus. It is free of charge. Bring your own shovel! For more information, you may call at (559)299-3818.

Is there a map that indicates when my Operation Clean-up is scheduled?

No. Please call (559) 621-CITY (2489) from 8 AM to 5 PM to obtain this information.

How do I report that my trash bin(s) were not serviced?

You can report a missed pick up via your FresGo app, by calling (559) 621-6888 and selecting option 1 after you make your initial language selection, or by creating a service request here.

Are farm animals allowed in the city?

No. Farm animals are not allowed within city limits. If you would like to report a residence that has farm animals at their residence, it may be reported via (559) 621-CITY (2489), FresGo app, or by creating a service request here.

When will the City tree in front of my residence be trimmed?

With over 400 sections it takes tree crews more than 16 years to trim the entire city one time.

Homeowners may trim away any limbs that can be reached from the ground without the use of a ladder or chainsaw. Pole pruners and loppers are acceptable tools for homeowners to use for pruning trees

If Homeowner wishes to have a tree completely trimmed out of trim cycle, they may do so by obtaining a free permit or by requesting one be mailed to you by calling (559) 621-CITY (2489), or by creating a service request here. All costs of the out of scheduled trim are the responsibility of the homeowner.

How long can a vehicle sit on a City street?

A vehicle may be parked on the City street for 72 hours. After 72 hours, it may be reported as abandoned. If there is a vehicle that appears that it may be stolen, you may report it to Fresno Police Department’s non-emergency line at (559) 621-7000.

Does the City of Fresno provide trees to plant?

Unfortunately not at this time. You may request a complementary tree planting permit which will include a list of City approved trees that you may plant.

Does the City of Fresno provide dumpsters?

No. You may, however, schedule a special haul. Please call (559) 621-CITY (2489) for more information or you may contact any local hauler.

Can I retrieve my birth, marriage, or death certificate at City Hall?

No. Please contact the Fresno County Recorder’s office at (559) 600-3476 for more information.

What do I do if there is a dog running at large or a deceased animal?

Contact the Central California SPCA at (559) 233-7722.

Who do I notify about street lights that are not working or that are damaged in the City of Fresno?

Street light issues may be reported via (559) 621-CITY (2489), FresGo app, or by creating a service request here. When reporting a street light issue, please ensure that you have the closest address to the pole and/or the pole number to ensure the City can locate the exact light in question.

Quick Links

Caltrans: Report issues regarding the highways.

811: Call Before You Dig.

211: 211 is a 24 hour, 7 day a week help hotline available in 150 languages. By calling 2-1-1 or 1-866-559-4211, you can be connected with over 6,000 resources on everything from immediate food and shelter, no cost childcare, PG&E discount programs and much, much more. If you have a question, 2-1-1 can help you find the answer.

Park Reservations: Reservations for Roeding or Woodward Park.

Household Hazardous Waste: Household Hazardous Waste disposal inquiries.

Create a Service Request