City of Fresno
Stage 2 Water Storage Contingency Plan
Stage Two Water Use Regulations are summarized as Follows:
- Limit summer outdoor irrigation to 2 days per week.
- ODD numbered addresses (street numbers ending in 1,3,5,7, or 9) should water on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays.
- EVEN numbered addresses (street numbers ending in 0,2,4,6, or 8) should water on Wednesdays and/or Sundays.
- Winter outdoor irrigation (December 1 – March 1) is prohibited.
- Watering must occur before 6:00 a.m. and after 7:00 p.m.
- NO watering is allowed on Mondays, Thursdays or Fridays.
- Vehicles may be washed by hand by bucket only (a hose with shut-off nozzle may be used for a quick rinse.)
All other restrictions remain in place from the City of Fresno’s original water conservation policy.