One Call Improves Services For City Residents
City of Fresno One Call Center proves an effective tool in providing a quick response to questions regarding City services to residents.
In an effort to improve services to City residents, the One Call Center was initiated in February, 2006. City representatives are standing by to provide answers to questions on everything from their utility bill or a request for graffiti removal.
To date the top ten reasons residents call 621-CITY include:
10. Information from the City Clerk
9. Job search information through personnel
8. Questions about their City Council
7. Questions relating to Fresno County
6. Community information
5. Code enforcement concerns
4. Street maintenance (repair, lights, parkway maintenance, trees)
3. Utility billing and collection questions
2. Abandoned vehicle reports
And the number one reason for calling the One Call Center…
1. Graffiti removal
City Public Affairs Manager, Rhonda Jorn commented, “We are always looking for ways to improve customer service and satisfaction for residence. The One Call Center provides a single point of contact with a live person who can provide quick and accurate information to the caller.”
The City would like to remind residents to make 621-CITY (2489) their first call for service questions or concerns or for information regarding the City, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
CONTACT: Patti Miller, Public Affairs Administrator (559) 621-7777
# # #
Fresno, a culture of excellence where people get the best every day.