Mayor Autry To Announce Assistance For Seniors And Citizens With Disabilities
Mayor Autry will announce a special program created to assist seniors and citizens with physical disabilities.
WHEN: Monday, October 9, 2006 at 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: City Hall, outside Council Chambers
- Mayor Alan Autry
- Michael Sigala City Housing and Community Development Manager
- Ed Eames, Ph.D., Chairman City of Fresno ADA Advisory Council
- Jimmie Soto, Program Director Center for Independent Living, Fresno – CAPH
- Bonnie Rusko Vice Chair, Board of Directors
- Center for Independent Living
- Jose Luis Barraza, Community Advocate Housing Partnership for the Disabled
- ADA Advisory Council
Additional Community Supporters:
- Carol Casey
- Marilayn L. Jost
Additional Details: Press packets with specific details will be available.
CONTACT: Rhonda Jorn, Public Affairs Officer (559) 621-7777
# # #