Street Work Permits
Street Work Permits are used to allow construction work in the public right-of-way. This includes work such as (but not limited to):
    • Sewer Lateral installation or repair
    • Drive Approach installation or repair
    • Landscaping with in the right-of-way
    • Street Improvements
    • Sidewalk installation or repair
    • Curb and Gutter work

These permits are issued to licensed contractors only. Typically, a plan showing the work proposed is required, as well as fees and surety to ensure the proper completion of the work.

In order to obtain a Street Work Permit, you will need:

  • Contractor's License
  • Proof of General Liability Insurance
  • Proof of Automobile Liability Insurance
  • Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance
  • Signed Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement
  • $25,000 Streetwork and Excavation Bond

Example of requirements in pdf format.

Contacts:   James Cozad
                    Engineer I