Solid Waste Collection Service Days
Standard Residential Service
Standard residential service is three 96-gallon carts emptied by the City of Fresno once a week. All carts are serviced on the same day. Click here
for a map showing your regular service day.
Please Help Us Serve You
- Carts are placed 3-4 feet apart. Collection trucks cannot efficiently empty carts if they are less than 3 feet apart.
- Your carts are at the curb before 5:30 a.m. on your collection day.
- Each cart’s handle is facing your house.
- Your carts are not overfilled and the lids are closed.
- Your emptied carts are removed from the curb and placed out of view by 8 p.m. on your collection day.
- Carts are placed clear of any obstructions (i.e., mailboxes, basketball hoops, automobiles, etc).
To Start or Make a Change in Service:
Call City of Fresno Utilities Billing & Collection
Missed Service or Special Pick-ups:
Call Solid Waste Customer Service at 621-1452.
The City of Fresno Solid Waste Division will have regular recycling and waste collection service during weeks containing a holiday except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. For more information, please click here