Fresno Police Department
Report a Crime
Welcome to the Fresno Police Online Reporting System
Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately.
Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Fresno City limits.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
- This does not involve motor vehicle and/or license plate theft.
- This does not involve a theft from someone unlawfully entering your home.
If all of the above statements apply to your case, you are ready to file your report online. If this is an emergency, please call 911. For non-emergencies you may also call 559-621-7000.
Using the Fresno Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Custody Order Violation
- Fraud and Identity Theft (Click here for information about filling out the report)
- Harassing Phone Calls (excluding threats of imminent harm or death)
- Hit & Run (property damage only)
- Lost Property
- Theft (except motor vehicles and license plates)
- Vandalism (excluding graffiti)
- Vehicle Burglary
Upon completion of this process you will: See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete. You will also be given a temporary case number and be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
All cases filed online will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
Guide to filing an online report -- click here
FILE A CRIME REPORT NOW