Fresno Police Department
Send copies of statements, letters, credit report, social security statements, etc to the Fresno Police Department. Include your case number on the documents.
- Some documents include accurate information along with the fraudulent information. We cannot tell what is fraudulent or what is accurate, but you can. Be sure to clearly asterisk * or mark the fraudulent activity. Do not use highlighters because it does not copy well. Attaching an explanation is a good idea. If we have to assume anything, we may get it wrong.
- If the offense is a check offense, we need the front and back of the check.
- If you have cancelled checks from the bank, and they have fingerprints on them, we need the original checks.
- Be sure you keep a copy of the information you send us.
- Include your case number on the documents you send.
Send documents to the Fresno Police Department.
Mail to the Fresno Police Department, Financial Crimes Unit, 2326 Fresno St., Fresno, CA. 93721
Scan and Email to FinancialCrimes@fresno.gov
- Fax to 559 621-6332 … fax machines may degrade the copy. Be sure you are using a clean or high quality machine.