Fresno Fire Department
Station No. 8
Constructed in 1959 and located at 1428 South Cedar near Butler, across the street from Hanoian’s Market. Station No. 8 houses an engine company and a brush rig used for vegetation fires. The crew of this station is part of the Communication Team, a specialty unit that supports Fresno Fire Dispatch, all fire apparatus mobil data terminals (MDT's) and other major projects that are essential for proper communications within the department and surrounding agencies. Station No. 8 covers such occupancies as The Fresno Fairgrounds and University Medical Center.
Engine No. 8 - The engine is operated by a crew of four.
Brush Rig No.8- Staffed by the crew of engine 8.