Homebuyer Assistance Programs
|Contact Us |
|Development and Resource Management Administration|
2600 Fresno St
Fresno, CA 93721
The City of Fresno Housing and Community Development Division is now accepting applications for the First-Time Homebuyer Program (CalHome Mortgage Assistance).
The City of Fresno administers a first-time homebuyer program that provides up to $50,000 as a silent second loan to an eligible homebuyer. The program helps low-income households to purchase their first home in qualified census tracts within the City of Fresno (excluding County islands) and is funded with State of California CalHome Program funds and/or U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development HOME Program funds.
Applications for these funds are only accepted from participating lenders. If you are already working with a lender to qualify you to purchase a home, talk to your lender about this program, and ask them to contact the City on your behalf.
If you have any questions, or if you are a lender interested in participating in this program, please contact the Housing Division at (559) 621-8300. Click on the link below to find out more about the program and to view the map outlining the eligible areas.
First-Time Homebuyer Program CalHome Mortgage Assistance Participating Retail Lender List:
1. Country Club Mortgage (559) 475-0057
2. Guild Mortgage Company (559) 260-9057
3. Kings Mortgage Services (Visalia Branch) (559) 713-1200
4. Platinum Home Mortgage (559) 226-6600
5. Resource Lenders (559) 225-0500
6. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (559) 437-1177
7. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (559) 907-8619
8. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (559) 435-8458
First Time Homebuyer Program (pdf document)