Parks, After School, Recreation & Community Services
Camp Fresno Rates and Policies
Camp Fresno Rental Rates: Summer Season - Memorial Day weekend through first 3 weeks in September
Note: The rates above include a City of Fresno capital Improvement surcharge to pay for needed improvements.
Camp Fresno - Reservation Policies:
- Weekly reservations begin January 1st for residents of Fresno; all non-resident reservations begin January 14, A weekly reservation begins at 2pm Sunday and ends at 11am the following Sunday.
- Reservations for less than one week begin April 1st for residents of Fresno; all non-resident reservations begin April 7th. There is a two day minimum required and we do not accept Saturday arrivals. There is a three day minimum on major holidays, i.e. Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable $75.00 deposit per cabin per week is required for all reservations made prior to April 1st and due within 7 days of making the reservation; payment is due in full by April 1st.
- All reservations made beggining April 1st are due and payable in full within 7 days.
- All cabins have a 30 day cancellation notice; $75.00 per cabin per week remains non-refundable at all times.
- Renters must be 21 years of age; all minors must be accompanies by a responsible adult of at least 21 years of age.
Camp Fresno, Jr.:
- Weekly reservations begin at 4pm Sunday and end at 12 noon the following Sunday.
- The $250.00 non-refundable, non-transferable reservation fee will be applied toward the total rent due.
- An additional $100.00 cleaning/security deposit is required for each reservation.
Please show consideration for other campers by limiting noise from all audio sources, musical instruments, voices, etc. at all hours. Mandatory quiet time is from 10pm to 7am and everything is to be shut off by 10pm. Violators will be evicted from camp.
Minors must return to and stay in their cabin area after 10pm. Anyone under 18 years of age msut be supervised in their camp area by a respinsible adult after 10pm.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the recreation/playground area and use of such must be confined to your cabin area only. Violators will be evicted from camp. Use of recreation drugs anywhere in camp will result in eviction from camp.
U.S. Forest Service regulations require that all pets be on a leash and under an individual's control at all times. Your cabin is not a kennel. If you leave camp for the day, you must take your pet with you. Pets not leashed or left unattended, as well as nuisance barkers, will be removed from camp. LIMIT TWO (2) PETS PER CABIN.
Discharging any firearm and/or any time of projectile weapon/toy is prohibited in camp and in adjacent areas. Discharge will result in eviction from camp.
RVs are not permitted for use in any areas of Camp Fresno. If the RV is the sole transportation of the camper, it must be parked by the camp office or outside the living area of Jr. Camp. The RV cannot be used for sleeping or living quarters. OHV use is not permitted in camp. NO TENTS.
City codes prohibit defacing or vandalism of city property and carry fines with substantial penalties and eviction from camp.
Request for rent refunds should be received in writing no less than thirty (30) days in advance of the reservation dates. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and DEPOSITS AND RESERVATIONS ARE NON-TRANSFERRABLE. We are not responsible for broken pipes, power outages, or other mishaps due to the weather and/or native animals. Do not as for a discount for return of your rent. This is part of living and vacationing at a higher elevation.
If you do not arrive by 11am the day following your scheduled arrival, you will be assume to be a "no show" and your cabin will be rented with no refunds due to you. There will be no refunds issued for arriving late or leaving earlier than your originally scheduled reservation.
For a return of your security/cleaning/key deposit you must:
1) Check out on time.
2) Clean entire cabin including: floors, countertops, outdoor stove, matress covers, sinks, shelves and toilet, plus sweep/mop all floors and rake campfire area.
3) Lock all cabin doors and return key.
4) Return all checked out playground equipment in good condition.
5) Clean out any food in the walk-in box.
There is a $5.00 per vehicle charge for any day-use visitors in camp. All vehicles must register at the office and all visitors must depart camp by 10pm.